WPF Aero Titlebar is a WPF Control which emulate a system title bar in Aero theme. It support drag to move, resize, minimize, maximize, restore, close. Because it’s actually a WPF Control, you can use up the space in title bar by placing another WPF control on it.
This version included a number of new features/bugfixes :
- Added ShowTitle property, which allow toggle the Visibility of title.
- Both Title and Content are now contained in the same container (DockPanel), which allow the Content take up the space when ShowTitle is False.
- Added ResizeGrip control, and removed the related code in TitlebarContainer.
- Added Animation when Minimize (changes the WindowStyle when minimize)
- Fixed Maximize take up the full screen, which included the titlebar (changes the WindowStyle and ResizeMode when maximize)