FileExplorer includes two WPF controls, DirectoryTree and FileList. Both support any normal/shell directory, background item loading, drag and drop, shell context menu, also refresh itself when the filesystem is changed.
FileList also support seven different viewmodes, sort using grid header, multi-select via dragging and able to update itself when the FileSystem is Changed.
I have updated FileExplorer to 0.6, with the following changes.
- Updated DirectoryTree Style so it match the style of FileList.
- Added a wide range of Commands (in SimpleRoutedCommand format, 6 for FileList, 2 for DirectoryTree and 6 for both), can be accessed by
- calling FileList/DirectoryTree.Commands (In separate class to reduce the complexity of main control).
- most of those commands are bound with a RoutedUICommands, like ApplicationCommands.SelectAll.
- shortcut keys (e.g. F2 for rename)
See FileList/DirectoryTree/SharedCommands.cs for details.
- Updated DirectoryInfoEx to 0.18.